SchipulCon is October 6th and 7th and if you haven’t registered yet time is seriously ticking. Don’t miss out on everything geeky and awesome!
The two day conference will be full of amazing speakers flying in from around the country and has three main topics – profit, reach and create.
For the SEM & SEO Enthusiasts…
Schipul’s fearless SEO leader, Caitlin Kaluza will be speaking at two different sessions:
- Metrics for the Real World: A look at the ins and outs of the metrics world and customizing your analytics program and expectations for your business and demographics.
- Beyond the page: Optimizing your website ‘stuff’: The best ways for adding and sharing content strategically and how to learn from your site’s traffic patterns
Other speakers include Carter Cole from BrandExtract, the creator of the popular Chrome extension SEO Site Tools. Carter will be speaking about just that – creating Google Chrome extensions! Brian Wheelis from Facebook may also touch on SEO and Facebook.
The Must See SchipulCon Speakers
- Dries Buytaert, the founder of Drupal…need I say more?
- Nicholas Skytland & Steven González with NASA, yes seriously, NASA!!
- Brock Wagner, the founder of Saint Arnold’s Brewery, the most delicious beer ever to come out of Texas.
- Brian Wheelis, Manager of Agency Management Operations for Facebook
The list doesn’t end there. Check out all of the SchipulCon speakers and register today. There are even one day tickets for those who can’t make it to both days. If that’s not cool enough, tickets will also be sold at the door!
Just for reading this entire blog entry The SEM Blog would like to offer you a sweet discount off of SchipulCon tickets with this promo code: schipulpal
We look forward to seeing you!