Want to know how you can get your target audience to find you in the search engines?
Come join us for a Free Introduction to Search Engine Marketing Webinar on Wednesday May 28, 2008 starting at 10 am central time.
During this webinar we’ll cover:
- How does a search engine function, what is it’s purpose and what are algorithms?
- What is the difference between search engine marketing and search engine optimization?
- How do I optimize my Web site ethically and strategically?
- What are natural listings?
- What strategy is involved in a paid placement campaign setup?
- Why don’t I appear at the “top” in Yahoo! and Google and why is this OK?
There is no charge for this search engine marketing training.
Seating is limited to 20 for this session and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so register TODAY!