We told you a while back that Google AdWords will be adding a new factor in to the quality score… you can now see your landing page load time score from the Keywords Analysis page of your account.
- Sign in to your Google Adwords account.
- Choose a campaign you want to review
- Click on the AdGroup you wish to see page load time for
- Click on the magnify glass icon next to each keyword
- A window will appear and click on Details and recommendations
- You will then see your landing page load time score
This landing page load time will start to affect your campaigns in mid-June.
For more information on how page load time can affect your quality score please visit: https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=87144
For more information please contact the Search Engine Marketing Team at Schipul – email@example.com