Today is the first day of the SMX West 2011 conference at San Jose, CA. Both fellow Schipulite, Caitlin Kaluza and I are ready to fill our brains with some great SEO candy.
Oh SMX, why are you having so many great sessions? I am only one person and can’t be in different places at once. In either case, it’s great to be here with such legendary SEO / SEM rock stars including Matt Cutts, Bruce Clay, Jill Whalen, and many more.
The first day of the conference has already been filled with local search, paid search and social search marketing awesomeness. So, many sessions yet so little time.
After some debate, I have finalized my conference schedule. These are the sessions I will be attending throughout the week. For live updates from the SMX conference, be sure to follow our @semblog twitter account.
- Local Search Tactics
- Best Practices with Adcenter for Bing & Yahoo
- Up Close with Google Places Pages
- Location Services: The New Local Search
- Keynote: Tristan Walker of Foursquare
- The State of Search Marketing
- What’s Really Important for Technical SEO
- Retweet Me: How To Be A Twitter Authority
- Actionable Metrics and Diagnostics
- Building Buzz on Facebook: Getting Linked & Shared
- Keynote Conversation with Steven Levy
- SEO Myths, Mistakes and the Madness of Crowds
- The Spam Police with Matt Cutts
- Analytics for Social Media
If you are at SMX too, which conference sessions are you attending? Let us know in the comments below. Photo thanks to the SMX 2011 Flickr album.