Below are links to some of this week’s SEO news. If we’ve missed anything important, please feel free to share it with us in the comments below.
Search News From Around the Interwebz
Top Articles from Search Engine Land
The company says it’s responding to advertiser demand by supplementing online and e-mail support with phone support for U.S. and Canadian advertisers at 1-866-2Google.
Who doesn’t love Betty White? The supremely funny octogenarian has delighted audiences for most of her adult life.
How does Yandex compare to Google? Can a regional search engine success really survive in the longer term? Ilya Segalovich thinks Yandex can and reveals that Yandex has greater international aspirations. But to expand, Yandex really has to win the Russian market — compare the statistics coming out of Russia and decide what the future might hold! There are lessons here for search marketers everywhere!
Other SEO & SEM News
- Image Optimization – How to Optimize Your Images For Search Engine Traffic, Michael Gray, Michael Gray
- Ten things we can learn about Google SEO – from Angry Birds, WebmasterWorld
- Use Local Google AdWords Ad Campaigns to Build Your Local SEO Strategy, SEO Book
- What if my competitor is cheating at SEO?, Search Engine Guide
- Using PPC for Local SEO – SEO Book.com
SEM Industry News
- Real-time traffic graphs for the Transparency Report – Official Google Blog
- When Black Hat Becomes More Ethical Than White Hat – SEO.com