Last month, our rock star Search Engine Marketing Manager, Caitlin Kaluza, gave a webinar on Intermediate Google Analytics. In case you missed it, we are recapping all the great information in today’s blog post. As an added SEM brain candy bonus, we’ve got all the slides from the webinar below.
Key takeaways from the Intermediates Google Analytics webinar:
- Email notifications are available for any website you are tracking.
- Goal setting is highly recommended.
- Learn about funnel and funnel reporting.
- Learn how to set advanced filters to your Analytics reports.
- Of all the reports Google Analytics offers you, which metrics should you be caring the most about? Visits, visitors, traffic sources, and conversions.
If you need a quick recap of Google Analytics basics, take a look at this Intro to Google Analytics presentation.
We’ve got a number of fantastic upcoming training webinars that we hope you’ll check out.
Here’s a few of the Schipul webinar events coming up in August:
- 8-4-2011: Intro to Drupal – Learn basic content management and site editing through Drupal Software.
- 8-10-2011: Intro to Social Media for Business – Learn the ways your business can benefit from participating in online communities and social networks.
- 8-18-2011: Intro to Web Analytics – Learn the important basics of web analytics.
- 8-24-2011: Facebook Fan Page Optimization – Learn about taking your Facebook fan page to next level with this SEO for Facebook webinar.
Be sure to click the link and register for any or all of these great webinars for free!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Schipul events on our calendar and remember SchipulCon 2011, our exciting web marketing conference, is taking place October 6-7 in Houston, TX. Register today!