Each year, data and technology industry leaders await the release of Mary Meeker’s comprehensive slide deck on Internet Trends.
This is no light reading, but 213 slides of well documented information, statistics and analysis showing a current state and predictive trends in advertising, human-computer interfaces and data. Save this to your favorite bookmark, download or reader where you can study and gather your own insights relevant to your business.
Some of the insights we already knew such as:
- Typing is becoming a think of the past, images and speech are becoming familiar modes of Search.
- Global Internet growth is slowing to a regular 9% year over year.
- Video usage continues to rise in audience participation
- Storytelling and sharing are penetrating communication channels
- Cars and computers are becoming inseparable and transportation re-imagined
Read through the deck to learn how China and India are leading technology change and habits and see how the acquisition and generation of data will impact your business (both online and offline).