Search Engine Optimization requires relevant and unique content and links back to your site. Use these SEO tools to measure your exactness of speech as seen by Search Engines.
Disclosure – Some of the links on this page may take you to a site where you can purchase software or a service. If we would recommend a product or service to our friends or family, we might include an affiliate link and we might receive a small payment if you decide to purchase the product. To be clear, we won’t sell our soul.
1) Mobile Friendly Tester – Google Developers Mobile Webpage Test
2) Keyword Density Analyzer – What is your page REALLY about?
3) Search Engine Spider Simulator – What does your page look like to a search engine?
4) Keywords. How do other people describe your content?
5) Links to your site. Do others think this content is important?
6) Customer Focused Text – Are you really focused on your visitor?
We-We Test for customer focus
7) Are You A Spammer? – Did someone before you get your content banned?
8) Google Analytics – Can I track my site statistics?
Google Analytics provides a great way for you to track your website statistics, and it’s free. It has a variety of features to help you identify how people get to your site, what keywords were searched, how long users were on the site, etc.For more information about Google Analytics, visit Google Analytics.
9) Other SEO Tools you may find helpful
- W3 HTML Validator (Well Structured Scores Better)
- View HTTP Headers – option 1 (delorie)
- View HTTP Headers – option 2 (web-sniffer.net)
- Keyword Density Analyzer (Search Engine World)
- Search Engine Spider Simulator (Search Engine World)
- More Search Engine Spider Simulators on Google
- SEM page on WhiteHat-Ops.com
- Raven Reporting Tools (Free Trial)
- Bruce Clay SEO Hierarchy of Needs and Search Engine Relationship Chart
- Search Engine SPAM detector check on your competition – do NOT do it
- WordTracker – keyword suggestion tool
- Keyword Discovery – keyword research tool
- Readability Test for Your Web Site