Are you frustrated with your Web site ranking in the Search Engines? Installed Web Analytics but don’t know what to do next?
Know you need to measure traffic on your site, but not sure what you can do about it?We'll have answers to all these questions and more at the Houston Introduction to Web Analytics Training Class on Friday July 24 at 1:30 PM.
After this Analytics Training you will be able to:
- Create and install a Google Analytics account on your website
- Access reports and understand what they mean
- Set up measurable goals
- Measure top content and keywords
- Use analytics to determine how to improve your website or blog for your visitors
- Use metrics to capture more traffic to your web presence
- Print beautiful graphs and charts for your office wall! oops… that one was just for the analytical geeks.
Those are just a few things you'll be able to do, there's a lot more so come join us and get ahead of your competitors.
Seats are going quick so save your seat for the Introduction to Web Analytics Training Class today!
Our office is located at:
11757 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77079